Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Some of the amusing things I saw written on the wall at the Accelerating Change 2005 conference:
- First Post!!1!!1
- When do I get my flying car?
- What is the name of this decade? The “aughts”
- Is aging a disease?
- What if the hokey pokey is all it's about?
- This sentence enjoys you reading this.
- Not everyone here is liberal!
- I want a flying pony!
- What is the matrix?
- Will the computers like us?
- Do you care more about beer than the survival of humankind? How much money do you spend on beer? Enough to survive the transportation to the Vogon destroyer.
- The end is near!
- 99% of people have no idea about singularity or exponential growth.
- In the 10 seconds it took you to laugh about cryonics you died.
– Amit – Tuesday, September 20, 2005